We are Ecomdash, a leading provider of online tools and services designed to help small businesses succeed online. We are a member of Endurance International Group, Inc.
Security and privacy are core values of our business practices and product offerings and we care about protecting the personal information of our customers and visitors who use our website, products or services. Our goal is to be transparent and forthright about the data we collect, with whom we share this data and how this data is used.
The data we collect includes: User information (name, email, physical address, company name, phone number, geographic location, payment information, etc.); digital information (IP address, browser information and history, device information, meta data, certain provided social media identifiers, etc.); and information from other sources (publicly available information, information you provide at events sponsored by us or that we participate in, information you authorize third parties to provide to us, etc.).
This information is shared with members of the Endurance corporate family, business partners, third party service providers, authorized users within your organization and legal or regulatory authorities as required. We share data for a number of reasons, from providing services and content, to account registration, payment processing, technical support, marketing, business communications and more.
For any questions regarding this notice or any of our privacy practices, you are welcome to contact us any time by email at email@example.com or by regular mail at 10 Corporate Drive, Burlington, MA 01803.
What we Collect
1. User Information
• Company name
• Address and/or billing address
• Phone number
• Geographic location
• Payment information
2. Digital Information
• Browsing History
• Device information
• Metadata (e.g., e-mail open rates, website clicks)
• Social Media identifiers used for login to EIG products
3. Other Sources
• Publicly available information
• Information you provide in seminars or surveys
• Information you consent to be provided to us from third parties
• To provide services and content
• Account registration
• Payment processing
• Customer and technical support
• Marketing, including customized advertising
• Customized content
• Business communications
• Analytics and for statistical purposes
• Maintain quality of services
• Security, Compliance, and Legal reasons