We are Constant Contact, a leading provider of online tools and services designed to help small businesses succeed online.
Security and privacy are at the core of our business practices and product offerings; we care deeply about protecting the personal information of our customers and website visitors. Our goal is to be as transparent and forthright as possible about the data we collect, with whom we share this data, and how this data is used.
The data we collect includes: user information (name, email, physical address, company name, phone number, geographic location, payment information, etc.), digital information (IP address, browser information and history, device information, meta data, certain provided social media identifiers, etc.), and information from other sources (publicly available information, information you provide at seminars, information you consent to be provided to us by third parties, etc.).
This information is shared with members of the Constant Contact corporate family, business partners, third party service providers, authorized users within your organization, and legal or regulatory authorities as required. The purpose of this data sharing is wide-ranging, from providing services and content, to account registration, payment processing, technical support, marketing, business communications, and more.
For any questions regarding this notice or any of our privacy practices, you are welcome to contact us any time at email@example.com or 1601 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02451.
What we Collect
1. User Information
• Company name
• Address and/or billing address
• Phone number
• Geographic location
• Payment information
2. Digital Information
• Browsing History
• Device information
• Metadata (e.g., e-mail open rates, website clicks)
• Social Media identifiers used for login to Constant Contact products
3. Other Sources
• Publicly available information
• Information you provide in seminars or surveys
• Information you consent to be provided to us from third parties
• Members of the Constant Contact corporate family
• Business partners
• Third party service providers and vendors
• Authorized users within your organization
• Legal and regulatory authorities as required
• To provide services and content
• Account registration
• Payment processing
• Customer and technical support
• Marketing, including customized advertising
• Customized content
• Business communications
• Analytics and for statistical purposes
• Maintain quality of services
• Security, Compliance, and Legal reasons